Re-Targeting an Action
Description and Usage
Sometimes you will not find the correct target definition on the first attempt. If CYW can not find a target element according to its target definition and the element is not marked as "optional", CYW will show a red exclamation mark in the CYW icon in the statusbar. If you enter the edit mode the corresponding action is marked with an error icon. You can now re-target the action as follows:
- Select the errornous action in the action tree.
- Select the target element with the mouse or the keyboard.
- Press "t" or select "Retarget Action.." from the menu.
- Define the new target defintion in the Common Attributes Dialog
- Confirm the new target definition and save script.